Thursday 29 December 2011

Here's To A Happy And Successful New Year!

Ok, I'm a couple of days early but I'm wishing everyone a happy and prosperous 2012! I found this very unsual Victorian New Year card!!!! I'd been watching the kid's show Horrible Histories and they were talking about "Wierd Victorian Christmas Cards" Ha ha! I had to go online and check out "Wierd Victorian Christmas Cards" after that! And this New Year card is one of my favourites!

Believe it or not I actually like this! I think he's cute!


Ok, how do you follow that? Hmmmm, you can't really can you? So on a completley different note, here are some pics of my latest jewellery designs, I'll uploading them to my etsy over the next few days.


"Audrey" pendant is already for sale, click on either photo!



That's all for now! I'm excited about my new "button" necklaces, will get better photos taken of them soon and I also have lovely new "Statement" rings for 2012! Once again I'll wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Have a good one, and don't be partying too hard on Hogmanay! Ha ha ha! Mx

No comments: