Tuesday 29 May 2012

Jewellery Class In Alloa

Ok, I know I've already plugged this workshop in an earlier blog post, but today I made up more jewellery samples for the upcoming workshop this Saturday and took photos of them, I'm really excited so thought I'd put a couple of pics up here - if you click on the photos it will take you to my facebook photo album "Jewellery Workshops and Turorials at Resonate Arts house" so you can see more! These pieces of jewellery were so easy and fun to make, and we now have beautiful lucite flowers in stock and they compliment the pvc tube perfectly. I am very excuted about this workshop!!! There is just so much that you can make from the pvc tube. So here are my example photos and details of Saturday's workshop (still places available! Come along and have fun!)

Oh yes... Resonate Arts House is now on Facebook please click HERE and "like" Resonate's facebook page and keep up to date with all our classes, workshops and exhibitions! We have classes in Textiles, wood turing, clay, painting and of course jewellery. Plus much more to come...





Next Workshop June 2nd, 10am till 12 noon at Resonate Arts House in Alloa
Create funky jewellery with wonderful PVC tubing in a stunning array of frosted colours! A fantastic medium for jewellery with endless possibilities. Come along for a morning of creative colourful fun!
Workshop cost is £20, this includes all tools and materials (and light refreshments too!)

Beginners are very welcome.

Contact Resonate Arts House 01259 928014
Email : info@resonate.uk.net

No comments: