Friday 16 November 2012

Next Resonate Workshop - Christmas Decorations!

Yaaaay! My next workshop at Resonate Arts House in Alloa has a Christmas theme! We will be creating Christmas Decorations (I mentioned the Christmas decorations in a post earlier this week) I'm really excited about this one because I've been having so much fun making these! I will be posting more photos soon, I just can't stop making them!


The workshop date is Saturday December 1st, 10am untill 12 noon. This is a fun and creative workshop making beautiful beaded Christmas decorations using basic wire and beading techniques. You can even use this technique and adapt your decoration into a beaded pendant! Workshop cost is £20, this includes all materials and use of tools, you will leave with beautiful Christmas decorations to take home with you. Beginners are very welcome
To book a place please contact Resonate on 01259 928014

Resonate Arts house, unit A3 and A4 North Castle Street, Alloa, FK10 1EU

 

No comments: